How to enable dual 2FA authorization?
To install dual 2FA authorisation you need to:
- Have an application installed that allows the generation of 2FA codes. The most popular one is Google Authenticator. If you do not have it on your device, download it from the app shop on your mobile device
- Log in to the BitClude User Panel,
- Click on the avatar icon in the top right corner, then go to account settings,
- In the account settings, select the Security tab from the left menu,
- Click on the Set 2FA Authorization button,
- If you have your phone with you, accept and go to the next step if not, then take your phone in your hand,
- Enter the SMS code for confirmation,
- Scan the QR code with Google Authenticator app,
- Save the QR code and recovery key,
- Confirm the creation of 2FA by entering the one-time authorization code.